Astor Museum Inn

My experience at the Astor Museum Inn was such a positive one. The staff are really friendly and will be able to help you with any queries on the spot. The rooms (for 12 people) are surprisingly spacious and there were usually sufficient power points. The breakfasts were great and the kitchen provides a nice space to socialise. It was so easy to meet people at this hostel because of the positive atmosphere. Lastly, the location is just so perfect - I recommend this hostel to all my friends.

• 5th Oct 2013

Thanks Rosanna for you feedback. It's so nice to receive travelers like you. We are glad that you enjoyed all the facilities and was able to meet great people. We hope you can come back one day. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

Although the hostels facilities are brilliant, it's definitely not a hostel to stay at if you really want to meet people (therefore not ideal for most solo travellers). I also found the staff fairly rude and not interested in having a conversation in the slightest. I'm sure you could find worse hostels though as the location was pretty good and the breakfast was amazing!

• 1st Oct 2013

Thank you for your comment. We are happy you were happy with our facilities and breakfast :) Solo travellers usually have loads of fun by going out in the Latin Quarter or the nightclubs on the Quai d'Austerlitz/ de la Gare, which are fairly close. And we are sorry if you interpreted any gesture as rude from us, but most of the time we are working hard to keep up the quality of our service :) Hope to see you soon, Oops! (friendly) Staff