Khweza Bed & Breakfast

Nairobi, Kenya

This place is lovely, a short walk (not advised in the dark but it is Nairobi and thats good advice anywhere) from the centre of the city. The staff are very very kind and friendly, the place is clean and excellent value. I would recommend the Khweza B&B anytime and will definitely visit again next time I am in Nairobi. The roof top cafe is relaxing and has a great city view. Excellent place.

Meridian Court Hotel

Nairobi, Kenya

The place is generally fine . My only problem was that I had to go as far as showing the reception staff the web page that said breakfast was included to avid having to pay for it. I didnt appreciate having to beg for something I had paid for. The room was well maintained, other than one guy on reception the staff were nice, he was a rude individual who needs to go on a customer relations course. The staff in the dining area were lovely. The hotel is being renovated at the moment .

• 14th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Meridian Court Hotel

Nairobi, Kenya

The website said "free breakfast" but the reception staff told me it wasn't included. It took me bringing my computer to reception to show them the website for it to be approved. I didn't like having to beg for something I understood I had already paid for. Otherwise a good place to stay .