24th Sep 2013

The only complaint I have is that the beds were a little uncomfortable, and that - despite having a broken foot, I still had to scramble up a staircase to my bed. Otherwise, the atmosphere was great, the service was excellent, and the wifi is probably the best i've experienced in a hostel. The Orange Juice at breakfast is a little suspect, but otherwise, I found the hostel to be very clean, secure, and well-connected.

Hello. We're sorry about your foot situation, but we're glad you enjoyes your stay with us overall. See you back soon!

Clink78, London, England
19th Sep 2013

The hostel was fine - apart from the top bunk, which was quite inaccessible and annoying to put bedsheets on. Has good storage lockers for laptops, and a luggage room as well. Everything is electronic-key accessed, so the place is reasonably secure. would definitely stay again.

Hello :) Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us and have taken your notes under advisement. We’re glad you found everything safe and secure, and will hopefully see you again soon! Thank you, Clink Team.

6.9
18th Sep 2013

The location was amazing, and the price for said location is pretty good. The staff were welcoming, but my bedsheets had to be replaced and - whilst the hostel is secure, there is nowhere to store valuables when you go out. The curfew at 3AM is something to bear in mind, but I didn't have any problems with it. I'd probably give the place a 7/10. You could do a lot worse in London, trust me.