Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

You get what you pay for meaning there is not breakfast included or even towels. But for 10 euro a night it was worth it. REally cool hang out area, awesome art on walls. Right across from a grocery store which is very convenient. There was a sink in our room which was also useful. Our 4 person bedroom was small but we all knew each other so it was okay. Not sure how it would be with randoms. They serve dinner which is also nice (not included)

• 21st Oct 2013

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

To start the hostel is kind of isolated from everything and in a hotel area which is not terrible but it does suck because the trams and trains after 1 are hard to understand. There was a dirty tissue in my bed when i got there. I also forgot my pillow and waterbottle and they seemed to have never found it which to me makes no sense. They could be honest at least and just tell me they threw it away. Feels more like a hotel then a hostel. Breakfast is not included. STaff is somewhat helpful

• 18th Oct 2013

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Awesome place for young people especially if you are staying in Milan for the weekend. I was only there for a night but meeting the people there made me want to stay longer. The rooms are pretty small but you are getting what you pay for and its just a place to sleep anyway. The beds on the other hand are VERYY comfy which was a plus.