Reviews: RenataBrazil

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 35

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Excellent! Very clean and organised. Nice swimming pool with a great external area to relax. Kitchen and breakfast ok. Staff always friendly and helpful. The manager, Tania, is one of the best people I've ever met. She receives people like guests in her home. Good place to rest after a hard day on the IguaƧu Falls.

• 28th Aug 2015

Fresh is great! Small and clean. The hostel is above the pub and stay open 24 hours for the guests. Very clean and organized. Near the Waterloo Station and underground. Kindly staff and delicious pizza!

• 22nd Sep 2013

Notting Hill Hostel

The build's old. Is possible to see cracks and woods improvising a containment. Wi-fi only in the living room (in the basement). The bathrooms are dirty. In check-in, my room was dirty with garbage all over the floor. I informed the receptionist that the bed was dirty and she said that no one could clean at that time. Gave me bed sheets and told me to do the cleaning. As I refused, she said I had two options: clean my bed or go sleep on the street. I paid for a clean bed. Don't stay there!

• 20th Sep 2013

Keystone House Kings Cross

The hostel is ok, but could have been better. It has a nice bar, but the breakfast is poor and if you get to the kitchen between 9 and 10 o'clok, just find crumbs.

• 18th Sep 2013