Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Muy recomendable! Esta cerca del metro, es seguro, tiene varias áreas comunes, desayuno a bajo costo y cena gratis! Además, facilitan el arriendo de bicicletas. Disponen de dependencias para guardar y cocinar alimentos, y las habitaciones y baños son cómodos y limpios. El staff es genial, en particular Fiona, Sofia y Mohamed, quienes fueron MUY amables conmigo (muchas gracias por todo amigos!). Mis felicitaciones a Toni por la excelente gestión de Hostel One.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel!! If you wanna meet some nice people and have a lot of fun, you MUST go there. Good kitchen, jacuzzi, nice beds and bathrooms, and everything clean. Thanks for everything guys (Marcus, PJ, Gonzalo, Juan, Cynthia and the rest), I'll miss you all! Cheers!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Amazing hostel!! Totally recommend it! I'd like to thank all the stuff (Aaron, Nwny, the argentine friends and all the rest!), you were great with me! Go to 360 hostel and have the best time in madrid!

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

I just stayed there one night because I needed to go to the airport at the next day. Even so, I was treated very well by the staff and also by the manager of the place, who was very kind and told me everything that I needed to do to get to the airport.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Everything was ok. It is a little bit difficult to sleep at night because of the street noise. Well located and good restaurants nearby.

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

It is a great hostel in general. One of the best things is the food that they sell there. And the breakfast!! The only problem are the mosquitoes at night.

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

With regard to the description given by the owners of the hostel I have nothing to complain about. Everything worked just the way they said. Even so I would like to recommend them to reconsider the possibility of a kitchen. There is a supermarket just in the other side of the street and very cheap. So the fact of having a kitchen would increase the amount of costumers. About the cleanliness. If the people of the room are clean, you will not have any problem.

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

In general is a good place to stay. Very close to the train station.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is really really good. Very cool atmosphere and great staff. Very well located. I had a great time there. Is very easy to make friends at the common areas! Totally recommend it. Cheers to Jessie, Kyla, Sammuel and the rest of the staff! (Sorry if I didnt write your names right XD). Thanks for everything.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel in general, but I think it is a little bit expensive for what they offer. The staff is really friendly and the location awesome. Great common areas.

Astor Hyde Park

This hostel is great. From the moment I got there I felt very welcome and the staff was always available to answer any question that I had. Great location! I strongly recommend this place. Also, is very easy to make friends there! Cheers to the Astor Hyde park staff!