Amity Poshtel, Krabi, Thailand
10th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my first three days here for it's comfortableness, cleanliness and relaxed vibe, that I extended my stay for another 3 nights. It's a bit away from the central area, but close to the night market where you can get your dinner for cheap. 711 is a 4 minute walk. Great downstairs open area to work on your laptop (as I'm in Thailand to work online-- fast, reliable wifi for skype conference calls too). Love the dorms as you have your own bed. Staff friendly, helpful.

At Lanta Hostel, Koh Lanta, Thailand
29th Mar 2017

Wanted to explore the south; needed some chill vibes. At Lanta hostel was perfect for that. I stayed in the 4 bed dorm--Comfortable mattresses with the plastic still on it (good to keep away any potential bed bug infestation). Black-out curtains for each bed; fast wifi (I work online quite a bit since I fractured my toe). Extended my stay an extra 10 days because of accident. Social, but quiet. Breakfast simple. Close to Why Not Bar and Kantiang Beach. Downfall: They don't clean the rooms daily.

Thank you for your advice And sorry to our mistakes. We will fix the faulty part as soon as possible. Sorry for the opportunity.

Suandoi Backpacker Resort, Pai, Thailand
13th Feb 2017

Great oasis for relaxing, bonding around the fire at night, or in the morning with a book in one of their hammocks. I liked the location not being right in town. It's a great excuse to rent a scooter (and learn how to ride one if you never have before). If you chose not to, then it's still a 12 minute walk to town. The food wasn't so impressive though. Keep in mind this place is in nature... it's normal to find spiders in the bathroom or in the bed frame! lol They got that one out for me ;)

Stamps Backpackers, Chiang Mai, Thailand
9th Feb 2017

Very welcoming hostel that feels more like a hotel! I enjoyed the awesome workers there-- especially Jome who makes an effort to remember your name :) Super clean, strong wifi, awesome private beds that are still in a dorm. I did find that because we have our own curtained area it takes away a bit of socializing upstairs, so that means you just have to make that effort when you're chilling downstairs. I loved the nightly events that have planned each night! Would def stay again!

Mojito Garden, Chiang Mai, Thailand
6.9
7th Feb 2017

My first night there, I just couldn't sleep. The beds are in more like bungalows-- bamboo walls with plenty of openings for mosquitos to get in. We didn't have A/C in the "rooms" and the fans actually weren't working either. It was warm at night but I kept my blanket up over my head because there were about 6 mosquitos biting my face. I left the next day. They were nice enough to give me have my money back for the remaining 4 days I'd booked.

Aoi Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
25th Jan 2017

This is, in my opinion, the best location for your stay in Chiang Mai. It's situated right in Old Town which is walking distance to all these amazing cafes and restaurants. It's right outside where the red trucks wait, close to a 711, street food, markets. There is only 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel (15 beds I believe) and often times more sleep in the common area and is often so loud. A few nights I was woken up at 3 or 4am because of partiers. Not nice when I had an excursion the next day.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5th Jul 2014

Upon arriving, my first impressions were it's located in a secure building with a security guard / concierge as soon as you enter. It's on the 4th floor and the main area is quite spacious and bright, which I really enjoyed. Each room was clean, warm (cozy), and had little lockers to stow your stuff away for the day. They provided locks for you. Wifi is fast. Kitchen available. Honestly, the place made me feel like home. Hostel perfect for my Sensation White Party, just 5 min walk to the ArenA.

Hostel Jones, Sliema, Malta
21st Jun 2014

The best thing about this hostel for me was the atmosphere. It was relaxed, creative, open for people to sit, watch some sports on tv, and chat about their adventures travelling and about life. Super chill, and each room and living space is beautifully painted in theme by some amazingly talented artists. Trevor and his girlfriend were super helpful and kind to not only recommend some off the beaten path places to visit but also the easiest way to get there. Ended up extended my stay 4 more days.

6.6
3rd Jan 2014

DESPITE the poor review, this place was one of the greatest for partying! If that's what you enjoy then this is the hostel for you. Located in Kings Cross--great for sunday sesh, nights out to clubs, shopping and a nice 20 minute walk to the outdoor poor and seawall path to the beautiful view of Sydney's Opera House and Harbour Bridge. I LEFT another hostel in Kings cross to come back to this place BECAUSE of the atmosphere. Your choice ;) Of course, it's the people that make your visit worth it

×