• Singapore, Female, 18-24
Rosy Guest House, Siem Reap, Cambodia
22nd Sep 2013

My sister and I booked the standard double room and our friends booked the twin room. Our host Smiley made us feel very welcomed and was very helpful. The shared bathroom is cleaned daily and there are hot showers. We got an exception Tuk Tuk driver named Sokka, so do ask for him if you want to know more about Cambodia! Rosy is a great place to chill with great food and there are free DVDs for rent. However, I would not recommend bus booking from the hostel as we did not get what we paid for.

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Sokha is one of our recommended tuk tuk drivers; I'll pass your comments on to him. Re the bus you took (8am bus to Bangkok) I'm not sure what you were expecting over what was booked. The buses we sell are the $12 bus with a change at the border & then a minivan on to Bangkok. If you'd like to email me with details of your issue with the bus I'd be happy to discuss/investigate further. Happy Travelling, Rachel

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
Eighty8 Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
20th Sep 2013

My sister and I stayed in the female dorm. It was our first dormitory experience and it was great! We met many new friends, the air-conditioning was fantastic, the bed was very comfortable and there was in-dorm bathroom with hot shower and in-dorm lockers.

We are glad you enjoyed your first dorm experience. Safe travels