Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

DanyHouse

Florence, Italy

The staff was really friendly and more of a family environment , Jonathan personally sits down with you and circles points of interests on the map and wants to make sure you are comfortable. They also provide wine and snacks after 9:00 PM so we can get together and discuss our day and get to know each other. They provide a refrigerator so you can get your own food and sit down and enjoy your meal with other guests staying there. I just wished I spend one more day there, I will be back.

Thank you Michelle! We hope see you again! Good luck and Big kiss from Florence! Ciaooooo!!! Jonathan's Dany House

The directions to the hostel were very good and the location is okay, not in the best of area in Paris but not quite the worst either. A good value for the money and the bathrooms were kept cleaned by a really good cleaning lady that I think should be rewarded for doing a great job with such a large hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful, my only complaint would be it was hot in our room and we needed to keep the windows open, but it was so noisy until the wee hours of the morning.

The bathroom on the fourth floor could have had a shower door put back on and be a little cleaner. I went downstairs to the other bathroom much cleaner and a working shower door. Not bad for the money it is a little far from central London but a nice area with great restaurants. The manager was very attentive and really nice the bar was good and the plae was clean and breakfast was included and very good.