I had such an amazing and accomedating stay. The family is wonderful. They cooked for us, took us out and even found space when they were full. It's a basic hostel, mattresses on the floor, no lockers, no crazy backpacker bar but it has amazing heart. Make this place your home in Dalat. P.s cannot recommend the canyoning enough - most fun and best value activity I've done in my 4 months in Asia!

• 27th Jan 2014

Non La Mer Hostel

Koh Lanta, Thailand

Great hostel in the great Koh Lanta. Staff were really helpful on check-in and allowed us free range in the common area to drink and watch movies. Rooms really big, clean and modern. Loved our stay here. Only criticism would be the cost. I've stayed at similar level hostels for cheaper prices.

• 8th Dec 2013

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Fantastic hostel! Great atmosphere with things always going on - two bars and massive tv lounge area. Staff were great, very helpful for organising trips. Honestly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Rooms massive, clean and security is great for your stuff as your whole bag will fit under the bed in a lockable drawer - I'd be shocked if it doesn't.

• 5th Dec 2013

The Ivory Hostel

New Delhi, India

Firstly - this isn't a hostel. It is a cheap guesthouse which they call hostel to get people to book. The location is right in the heart of Karol Bagh which was great for me and I liked the area. The staff were ok very hit and miss. A free airport pick up was included but then we had to pay for parking which wasn't stated. . We were also taken to a notorious travel agent to get a 'free map'. It's all commission based for them and didn't help us when we asked for information - dissapointing.

• 19th Oct 2013