Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

good hostel, the only problem is that there were no keys to the room, anyone could get in

Keystone House Kings Cross

During the week it was alright, but when friday came it was hell. Some drunk boys entered in my room during the night to mess with the girls (it was a female dorm), the toilet was SUPER dirty. The kitchen was kind of dirty during the whole week. The internet only works in one room, which is the kitchen. The facilities are alright and the location is great, but I wouldn't spend too long in that hostel.

The location is awesome, close to the main attractions and tours. Good facilities, breakfast is expensive but there is a kitchen for guest use.

Dear guest, thank you for rating us! Next time we want to assure you with our friendly staff :) Take care, kind regards, your MEININGER Team

GREAR HOSTEL!! If it was a bit closer to the city center it would be perfect

great hostel! a bit far from the city but so clean and staff is so nice!

Dear Guest Thank you for the review and feedback, Please come and visit us again in the future. Regards Reception P.L Team

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Strong competitor to worst hostel ever. The showers don't work properly. The hostel is so weird and dirty. ONE plug per room. THE ARE NO STAIRS TO THE UPPER BEDS!!!! The hostel was really empty yet it was so dirty!! The doors at the female bathrooms are TRANSPARENTS!!and it is so far from the city center,

Dear Guest, the hostel staff is always available to resolve situations that our guests live during their stay, even if it is one day, we regret not being able to use this opportunity with you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hotel Moderno

Pisa, Italy

Such a lovely place and nice staff. Clean and comfortable, good price

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This hostel was SOO stinky. It smells so bad I even felt bad for the staff that had to work there. The bathroom was really dirty and impossible to use. There were no thrash bins on the toilet, which made them really dirty full of toilet paper all the time. My room was really cold. The staff is nice and helpful tho, good locationl But really, so dirty.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

OH MY GOD THE BEST HOSTEL EVER. I didnt want to leave, seriously. The staff is so nice, and Mamma was really like a mother. The hostel is really clean, they though of every detail. It is so comfortable, they have ipads, games, LOTS of movies. Internet connection is great. I'd go to lisbon again just to stay there! Thank you guys for the amazing experience. I am brazilian and Mamma made brazilian food to me! So nice! And SOOO cheap that I even thought the price was unfair.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

First night the heater wasn't working, I had to sleep with my winter coat. Staff is not very friendly also. When I got there the police was around because I robbery had just happened. But facilities are good, showers are excellent. The beds are very private, with curtains, your own plug and lamp close to it. It's clean also and breakfast is ok. Location is awesome, close to the center and main sightseeings, close to the subway also

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

The location was good, close to Sacre Coeur and MontMartre BUT THAT's ALL. My sheets were SO dirty. I could see stains all over it. And my blanket had lots of hair!!! The staff was mostly unfriendly and unwilling to help. The bathrooms were just HORRIBLE, very very dirty and the showers were impossible to use during the night, as dirty as it was. It was cheap for Paris but I wouldnt recommend, those were terrible nights. The walls were so thin we could listen to everything. The place is very old

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great Hostel!

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hostel really difficult to find. There was no signalization and we had to guess it was inside the building. If you are looking for it in the middle of the night it might get really confusing. Nevertheless, the atomsphere in the hostel was really nice, staff was really nice and everything was really clean. There were a lot of facilities for girls, which was awesome. The only thing I really didn't like is that anybody visiting the building could enter the hostel, which is not so nice for security.