Peace & Love Hostel, Paris, France
6.6
25th Oct 2013

I just stayied one night, and I looked for a cheap Hostel so I can't really complain. The beds are broken but for the rest is not bad, even if it is a "party Hostel", you can sleep early and the music is not really annoying.

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel, Berlin, Germany
11th Oct 2013

I loved this Hostel! Since you check in the staff is REALLY friendly and helpful, the location is perfect, in front of the metro in one of the main lines. The Hostel is carefully decorated, charming and full of facilities. Easy to meet people, and if you are looking for a chill time you have all the space you need. I'm gonna stay there again definitely!

A&O Köln Neumarkt, Cologne, Germany
7.7
9th Oct 2013

This is more like a Hotel, not a Hostel atmosphere at all. I travelled by myself and felt really alone there, not friendly and charming Hostel at all. But the rest is good.

Central Station Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4.6
6th Oct 2013

I got there and they told me that they cancelled my booking, and they had no place for me. They offered me a matress on the floor with 12 more people, and the guy in the reception was really rude to me, as if it was my fault. He wanted me to pay for the whole booking (i booked a 4 beds ensuite). So I asked him to send me to another Hostel. The other is called Amsterdal Central Hostel, and it's not centric at all. No facilities, not really clean, and not a lot of atmosphere, but the rest was OK.

KaBa Hostel, Gent, Belgium
5th Oct 2013

I loved the Hostel, the city and the couple who is running it. They just opened few weeks ago and they take care of every detail. You feel at home, the facilities are excellent, huge kitchen, perfect wifi, and super cool decoration. Every room has paintings made by different artists. The location is nice too, easy to walk everywhere! Would definitely stay and recomend this special Hostel. Really good job!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
3rd Oct 2013

The Hostel is definitely a party Hostel. They have the cheapest beers in town so you meet locals and people staying at the Hostel. But if you have been walking the whole day and you want to go sleep early, you better buy earplugs. Not even with them the rest is possible, the beds are shaking because of the music. But it's a good Hostel anyway, good breakfast, bus infront, super nice staff, nice kitchen and terrace...Would stay there again =)