MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!! Back packing through Europe this was our favorite hostel. Super close to the train station, easy to find, CLEAN!! Accommodations where wonderful. Love the private bath and private shower in the room. Breakfast was beautiful and delicious!! I cannot say enough great things and would recommend this place 100%. When we return to Amsterdam, we will return here for our place of choice to stay. And you can't beat the price. :O)

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your lovely review, you might be our most enthusiastic guest ever:) Hope to see you again soon! Warm regards from Meininger Amsterdam

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Overall this was a great hostel. Especially for Amsterdam, it is considered very clean. Location is great if you don't mind the far walk from the train station but you are close to a grocery store, van ghoh museum, anne franks house, and the joordan district. My only complaint would be about the bike rental. I had a flat and another member of our groups breaks didn't work. Other then that, wonderful place to stay. Little expensive during summer season, but come fall prices - perfect!

• 28th Sep 2013

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel

Haarlem, Netherlands

What a beautiful place to stay. Coming here seemed like a trip of its own. The atmosphere was so welcoming, laid back, beautiful, and relaxing. The beds were AMAZING to sleep in. Pillows were fluffy and comforter was clean! It was so nice to have a private bath room separate from the shower! I can't say enough nice things about this place. Absolutely wonderful!! ...Price was a bit high for our budget, but doesn't take away from how great the staff and ambiance is.

Great experience, great location, great atmosphere. Very professional, friendly, great price. Beds, pillows, mattresses need to be updated. But other then that one complaint wonderful place. Breakfast was amazing as well. Thank you!