Reviews: yangshiying19936067

Location China, Gender Female, Age 22

26th Oct 2013

Loved it! A little far from the castles, but better for eating out! The beds in the attic were lovely and cozy. And the staff was exceptionally warm!

das mietwerk | Hostel Lindau, Lindau, Germany
25th Oct 2013

My ideal hostel! Though not particularly close to the island, the bicycle rental place is quite near, plus the location gave me the opportunity to explore places I wouldn't have planned to go. Facilities are the best I've ever seen in a hostel! If I ever have the chance to go back to Lindau, this would be my only choice!

• China, All Female Group, 18-24
A Venice Fish, Venice, Italy
5th Oct 2013

My favourite hostel during the whole Italy trip! Though the building is a little dilapidated, but it just makes the room all the more interesting! To top it off, there's this private bridge and beautiful windows, I cannot imagine a better place. My only complaint is that the cover was a little too thin, but I mostly blame it on the bad weather. Apart from all this, I have to mention the wonderful staff, especially Julia who has been super pleasant and helpful, not to mention a great cook!

• China, All Female Group, 18-24
The Yellow, Rome, Italy
7.7
2nd Oct 2013

Great hostel overall! The staff are nice, and the room is quite good, though the shower is somewhat a little small.

PLUS Florence, Florence, Italy
8.0
1st Oct 2013

The breakfast was a little too expensive for me, considering that there were only very limited choices for the buffet. The facilities are quite new and super good, especially the beds! Staff are very professional.

Airport Pisa Rooms, Pisa, Italy
7.4
30th Sep 2013

Great place for a night's stay in Pisa! The landlord's suuuuuper nice. Facilities are kind of old but the room is not bad. The bathroom's super clean! A small fee has to be made for depositing bags. But considering that I had a late flight when I got there, this was really the best choice for visiting the city.