Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

I´ve been traveling around Europe for 10 months and this is definitely one of my favorite hostels! It is very clean, has awesome staff, and allows other travelers to meet each other very easily. Their famous Saturday Sangria BBQs are also a great time and their dinners are delicious! You can either have a chill and relaxed night in or a crazy night out. I can´t wait to return sometime in the near future. Cheers Casa d' Alagoa crew!

Sol A Sol Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Pagration Youth Hostel

Athens, Greece

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

One of the best hostels I´ve been to! Everything was just perfect, the location, staff, atmosphere, security was wonderful. If I come back to Stockholm I´ll definitely come back!

Rekord Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

I came during low season so I was the only person in the hostel, but it was still wonderful! You can't beat the location and the beds and pillows are the comfiest I've had so far.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Hostel Skadarlija Sunrise

Belgrade, Serbia

Such a wonderful and relaxed hostel. Great location and Vlad and the rest of the staff were fabulous! Hopefully I will return to Belgrade and if I do I will definitely stay here again! Thanks for everything!!

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Haris is awesome and so hospitable! I came during low season so I did not get to experience the atmosphere, but the location is great and hostel itself is great!

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

I've only felt this way about a couple hostels and World House Istanbul hostel has won my heart. I truly miss every aspect of this hostel and I only hope that every hostel I stay in after this is as great as World House! The staff, the guests, the atmosphere, the location were all wonderful!

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

One of my favorite hostels!

Vertigo Vieux-Port