Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Really good hostel, and the owner, Unkas, does everything he can to make you enjoy your stay, including free bbq at nights followed by live music in the common room, but it's allowed to smoke in the there which made it hard for me to hang out there. The rooms are also a bit noisy as the windows need to be open to let air in and the street is a bit loud, and it was hard to charge the phone if you had a top bunk. But the beds were super comfy and everything was clean!

• 27th Jun 2014

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is a great hostel! Majda really create an amazing atmosphere where it is impossible not to get to know the other people at the hostel. I just stayed for less than 24h but still ended up with great company for the following days in Sarajevo, where Majda helped us get a good hostel and transportation from the train station. The hostel is cozy, with the cutest kittens, but very clean, outlets by every bed and great showers. I really recommend this hostel!

• 26th Jun 2014

YHA London St Pauls

Overall we were quite pleased with our stay, and the location was good. However, we were not able to pay for our room with separate cards (we were 7 friends and each wanted to pay our part, something we are used to being able to do in Sweden without any problems) but had to transfer money late at night without any understanding from the staff.t. Another fact that would make me think twice about booking this hostel again is the fact that there were no outlets in the room and very few showers.

• 22nd Oct 2013