Gabriel Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Gabriel and Flavia are amazing hosts. They created a fun atmosphere for me during my recent 7 night stay. The hostel is located right in front of the bus stop, which is about a 15 minute walk from the center of old town. The hostel is completely clean, safe, and friendly. There is no place to eat if you bring your own food (other than on your bed), but the I know that this is something that can be improved. Thanks for an amazing stay, Gabriel and Flavia! I would stay here again.

Thank you! HW website shows that we have no kitchen for tourists. That's the situation unfortunately. The hostel is located in the historic center, are indeed 15 minute walk to the Black Church, but that does not mean the old town (historic) is just the Black Church or Piata Sfatului (Counsel Square). The old city center is quite large.

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The Green Frog Hostel is one of the best hostels I have visited. I reserved a private room and it was huge! The staff, Marius and Alex are great! The owner Roxana is friendly, caring, and welcoming. Marius, is very accommodating to every guest. Breakfast was served promptly every morning and the coffee was delicious. I had an amazing stay at the Green Frog. I plan on staying here again next Spring! I can't wait to see the staff at the Green Hostel again! Take care guys!

Thank you !

My Guest Rooms Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

By fare the safest, cleanest, and spacious place I have stayed on my journey. My Guest Rooms Plovdiv is a great value for your money. The owner is friendly and very accommodating. However, keep in mind the location is not located in the center of town, but it is close enough to be in the center within 15 minutes walking. I had a enjoyable stay and I look forward to a future return.