U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

It's one of my best place during traveling in Europe. It need for around 30min to go there by Metro. But I definitely recommend to stay here!! Not only good facilities but also a kind of activity this hostel provide it!!! So good memories I gain it from here!

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

It's nice place to stay in oops hostel.

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It's very clean and nice staff. Wifi is good condition. U can sleep well as you konw this hostel name. :P

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's a little bit small room. (I used for 4 ppl mixed room) but the facilities are clean new one. It located near train station. WiFi is possible to use as free. It's nice time to stay here.

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Nice Staff, Modern Facility, Very Clean room. No comments at all !!

It's really nice location and u can reach within 5min from train station. Here I recommend who wanna make friends but also new facilities. WIFI IS FREE! U can drink under bar. Cooooool! The staff is also very kind n helpful!!

I have no comment to stay for here! Great location n (around 7min far from train station) staff was so nice. Free WiFi! I recomment you to stay here!

hi there. thanks for the great feedback. save travells :)

Al Gallo

Venice, Italy

It located arond 7min from s.c station by walking. Cleanning is a little poor but the staff was so friendly n kindly. But, comparing around cities with venice, it's hard to find good one..

If u are sensibility to sleep deeply, this hostel is a little noisy beween room n room. But, if u don't mind, the step is very kind and u can keep it ur sruff to individual locker in ur room. I was happy to stay here.