Pensione Giamaica

Rome, Italy

This is by far the best hostel my girlfriend and I have stayed in during our trip through Europe. The staff were all great, especially who I believe to be the owner. Our flight to Rome was cancelled and we were able to push back our reservation without any issues with them. When we finally did make it the next day we were late to check in due to more unavoidable airport issues and the staff waited up until 1am for us. They were very understanding. Great vibes and a short walk to the big sites.

• 10th Oct 2013

Hotel des Olympiades

Paris, France

Although it is a little far away from the main sites of Paris it is still more than easy to reach them via the metro once you get the hang of things. The staff were helpful even though they seemed to have a lot on their plate. Our private room was great value for money and had a lovely, old fashioned sort of feel. It was clean and the facilities worked just fine. I would reccommend this place.

• 8th Oct 2013

Hostel Utopia

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We loved our stay at Hostel Utopia. The location is pretty much perfect.. close to the town and the sights. You can easily skip taking the tram and walk from the main station if that's how you're planning to arrive too. The staff were welcoming and made you feel quite at home. We also had a difficult check out time but it wasn't any problem.

• 6th Oct 2013