Clink78

This was probably my worst stay here, generally I find the hostel great. I know that the rooms are going to be small with no space for luggage but this stay was terrible. The room was far too small to cram 12 people in, the window wouldn't open so the room smelt disgusting. The sheets were damp when I arrived. It is a party hostel, which I learnt when a charming man threw up in his bed, so if you are looking for a quiet night, stay in a different hostel. I probably will be back, location is good

• 28th Nov 2013

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry you didn't have a a good stay this time! Unfortunately we cannot do anything for the drunk people in the rooms, but we would be happy to change yours to something a bit bigger next time! Kind regards The Clink Team

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I've stayed here 3 times in 2.5 months, its a great hostel. Breakfast is fairly cheap and worth it, nice to have a decent coffee in the morning. The beds are clean and comfy, the en-suit bathrooms are cleaned everyday - the showers are actually good too! Would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 21st Nov 2013

Really nice quiet hostel, would be better to have more power points in the rooms though, 6 bed dorm and only 2 could change phones/ipods/cameras at once. Breakfast was okay, though I would usually get stuff from the super market and it'd be cheaper. The rooms were nice and big, the lockers could actually fit a backpack in and lock. Met some really great people here, who I ended up travelling further with, when I come back to Salzburg I will stay here again.

• 18th Nov 2013

hi there. thanks for the feedback. save travells :)

Awesome place, really clean and comfortable, FANTASTIC location. Short walk to Hofburg palace and Rathaus, as well as shopping areas. You can get some really great food from the markt, or theres heaps of supermarkets around and the kitchen is actually good here. I love the Wombats Hostel chain, i've stayed in all 3 cities they operate from and they are always my first choice. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 14th Nov 2013

Louise 20

Dresden, Germany

So cute and lovely. A fair walk from the old town but its scenic so it doesn't really feel long. There is a train station close by that can get you into central Dresden. There is a supermarket down on the main street, just around the corner from the hostel, though it was kind of expensive, otherwise the old town has some great restaurants. Really nice hostel and worth the price, was slightly worried about being allowed sleeping bags, but had no issue so it was good.

• 11th Nov 2013

So comfortable here, nice to have the bathroom and toilet separate. Big spacious rooms, could have run laps around it. I never got the breakfast, there is Lidl just in the train station beside mcdonalds, it was cheaper so I usually got supplies from there. Nice walk down to the Fischmarkt, can walk all the way to Miniatur Wunderland, only took about 30/40 minutes. Easy to get here from the Airport too, very straight forward. I would stay here again.

• 6th Nov 2013

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Also it is nice to hear that you be pleased with our position. We would be very happy to see you again at MEININGER. Kind regards Your Team Hamburg

Clink78

Room for bags or lockers would be great in the dorm rooms, only one person can fit theirs under the bed, the rest just have to be in the way. It'd be great if the rooms were a bit bigger to accommodate this, tripping over bags in the middle of the night is not fun. Other than that everything was great :)

• 17th Oct 2013

Hi there. Thank you for your review. Hope to see you again. Clink team.