Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

lovely place to stay and meet other packpakers! Good breakfast, decent facilities and good music!

• 6th Aug 2014

Jetpak Eco Lodge

Berlin, Germany

Lovely setup not too far from central Berlin. I wasn't too sure where it was but found my way by asking for the Bruk museum (or something like it) witch is close to the Hostel. Lovely quiet place, wish I would've had more time to explore the forest. They did my laundry there for a fiver, breakfast was good ( vegemite for those who like it ), very homey and relaxing. Lovely staff, even though the puzzle missed a piece.

• 3rd Aug 2014

SleepCheapHostel

Berlin, Germany

Nothing super amazing about this place, very average, not a bad thing though. Got a good night sleep here, very comfy beds, decent showers and a nice cafe just next doors, they totally saved my morning! Staff was nice and helpful, but I felt like I was disturbing them with my questions ( No, you can't have a beer in the hostel..) as they were concentrating to their computer side if work too much.

• 30th Jul 2014

Equity Point London

It suited our need perfectly, probably should have more staff in there though, to keep up with the cleaning. Lack of common room/s bit of a minus but who need one when you have a nice appartment style rooms .

• 28th Mar 2014