• Finland, Mixed Group, 25-30
Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
16th Mar 2015

I was glad to be able to book a room for three with my two mates and we enjoyed our stay at Jacobs Inn during St. Patricks celebrations. There was train going past pretty much out side our window, but it didn't bother me personally (and they are selling earplugs at the reception for 50 cents). Had a good stay and probably stay here when we're visiting Dublins fair city again!

Good to hear - Thanks for your lovely feedback.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
Hostel ELF, Prague, Czech Republic
6th Aug 2014

lovely place to stay and meet other packpakers! Good breakfast, decent facilities and good music!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
Jetpak Eco Lodge, Berlin, Germany
3rd Aug 2014

Lovely setup not too far from central Berlin. I wasn't too sure where it was but found my way by asking for the Bruk museum (or something like it) witch is close to the Hostel. Lovely quiet place, wish I would've had more time to explore the forest. They did my laundry there for a fiver, breakfast was good ( vegemite for those who like it ), very homey and relaxing. Lovely staff, even though the puzzle missed a piece.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
SleepCheapHostel, Berlin, Germany
7.4
30th Jul 2014

Nothing super amazing about this place, very average, not a bad thing though. Got a good night sleep here, very comfy beds, decent showers and a nice cafe just next doors, they totally saved my morning! Staff was nice and helpful, but I felt like I was disturbing them with my questions ( No, you can't have a beer in the hostel..) as they were concentrating to their computer side if work too much.

• Finland, All Female Group, 25-30
Equity Point London, London, England
8.0
28th Mar 2014

It suited our need perfectly, probably should have more staff in there though, to keep up with the cleaning. Lack of common room/s bit of a minus but who need one when you have a nice appartment style rooms .

• Finland, Female, 18-24