Street Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Good hostel, human size, great location, breakfast included. Half of the staff is nice, the other half is less; but all of them will help you. Negative point: I arrived very early in the morning as I wrote online for the booking, and I had to wait hours until a bed turned unoccupied... Anyway, I stayed a coupled of nights because the price is unbeatable in Hanoi for all what they offer. I recommend it and will stay there next time for sure!

Ying You Lian Guesthouse

Yuanyang, China

Even if my ranking is not really high, I recommend you to stay there: the manager is so helpull and not greedy for advices that your trip can be only positive. Electric blankets, towel included, map of the area for free. No WIFI on the 3rd floor, so it is better to choose the 2nd floor. No locker.

Panba Lakeside Lodge

Lijiang, China

The BEST STAFF EVER met in 3.5 months of travel! They are always ready to help you and to give you advices. Not in the old town, but perfect if you need a rest. Your luggage can be kept more than 1 day if you want to move somewhere else. Individual lamps in the dorms, shower separated from western style toilet. Finally I stayed there 3 nights instead of one... My only criticism is that there is no heating or electric blanket, so it is a little bit cold at night. I really recommand this place!

Timeless Hostel

Lijiang, China

Located in the old town, so a bit noisy because a lot of things are under reconstruction in the street during this period and a school close to the hostel. Electric blankets! Towels for free only for private rooms.

Chongqing Greenforest Hostel

Chongqing, China

Hostel ok, good dorms (heating, good beds with clean linen and lockers), it is the one I liked the less of the Greenforest Hostels (compared to the ones in Yangshuo and Guilin). Only 2 toilets for all the dorms with common bathroom, prices quite expensive for food or drinks there.

i am so sorry, it seems that you have not enjoyed so much in our hostel. When you arrive here, we had a party. Maybe a little noisy! Now we opened a cafe here, the material is much better than before, so just price higher than before. While we still give discount to the guest. We have three toilets in fact, including 2 western toilets. Wish you still have nice trip in following days. Kind Regards Angelina

FengHuang Old Town International Youth Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

Lovely staff who gives you advices, tickets booking. Difficult to find the place (but they may pick you up if you call them, so it is ok). Really cold in the dormitory of 4 people at this period of the year (no heating).

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Really super nice staff and great common area, but overrated for sure!

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Great recent hostel: you have to stay there if you go to yangshuo!!! It is even difficult to leave from there...

Thanks for thinking highly of our work,we will try our best become the NO.1 hostel in yangshuo!

Grand Theater Hostel

Shenzhen, China

Well located, that's all. For the moment, not competitors yet in the city of shenzhen so the owners don't care about the quality offered.

Transport tickets booking, indicvidual lamps in the bedrooms, a little hard to find but it is definitly a good place to stay !

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Good hostel with a nice bar and great staff! Next to a subway station, which is convenient. Great security (magnetic card and locker for valuables). A little bit noisy if you stay on the first floor.

Sunpath Mongolia

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Really nice place to stay, excellent trip to the Gobi for cheap. And, important thing, the owner knows how tomake people comfortable and is always ready to help you! Also possibility to stay longer than booked.

Admiral Hostel