Ulisse Deluxe

Sorrento, Italy

The city of Sorrento was quite asleep when I went there with my friend towards the end of November but our stay at Ulysse hostel was awesome. Everyone was really helpful at the front desk and helped us plan the rest of our trip on the Amalfi coast. Jozef at the reception was particularly friendly and funny. This is the hostel you want to go to in Sorrento. Worth a few extra euros. Greetings from Quebec, Canada.

A Plus Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice location near Florencia Terminal. I use this hostel so i'm near the bus stop for early departures. Good value for money and comfortable beds.

A Plus Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed in the 14-mixed bedroom for one night with 3 other friends. The room and bathroom were clean. Good value for the price. Right next to Florencia international bus station, which makes this hostel a very good deal if you have to take the bus early in the morning. The only negative point there was a creepy old women living in the same room as us. She said she was living there for one month,so she was installed like she was at home. Otherwise, the hostel was fine.

My friends and I had a wonderful stay. We spent two nights and really enjoyed it. Since we were 6, we had our own private room. Everything was clean and beds were comfortable. They also let us check-in at 8am, which felt pretty amazing after an exhausting night train ride. I definitely recommend the hostel.

Hostel Marrakesh

Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed there twice because I had to take an early bus in the morning. The hostel is not even 5 minutes away from the Florencia bus station, so it was very convenient. The rooms and beds are not so great, but fine for a short stay. You have to pay 45 crowns for the linens and you also have another tax to pay once you get there so expect some extra fees. However, they accepted to print my bus tickets and the staff was nice.