Bunchun

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Bunchun is a great hostel with great guys who run it - and a super cute dog! It's a good place to meet other travellers and the staff organize nightly outings for the guests. I'd definitely stay here again!

• 24th Feb 2014

Non La Mer Hostel

Koh Lanta, Thailand

I would definitely suggest this hostel for koh lanta. I extended my planned stay a few days as I was liking it so much! The girls who run it are friendly, helpful, and remember your name. Each bed comes with it's own fan and the beds are decently comfy. The common area is comfy with a great selection of movies and breakfast is included!

• 30th Oct 2013

Roommates Penang

Penang, Malaysia

I really enjoyed my stay at roommates and have been suggesting it to people headed for Penang. The staff were super friendly although language was sometimes a barrier. This was one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in with comfy beds and a curtain for privacy. Breakfast was also included! I wish they would have given keys to the dorm doors, but they usually locked the front door and lockers are available.

• 27th Oct 2013

Rainbow Lodge HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This is a tiny hostel that makes good use of it's space. The owners are super cool and know what backpackers need. One of the owners even brought a group of us out for dim sum and a hike. Each bed has a curtain an cubby with a lock, but beds are stacked three high. Great value for the location!

• 19th Oct 2013

Trippers Carpe Diem

Yangshuo, China

This hostel has a great setting, great food, and is far away from the touristy part of yangshuo but not too far. I think I would have enjoyed my stay there even more if other backpackers would've been there as well, but one night I think I had the place to myself! I'm sure it's more lively in high tourist season. The staff are helpful and have great suggestions for how to spend your time there.

• 14th Oct 2013

Great restaurant and bar but food was a bit pricy. The garden area was a nice escape from the city and movie room was a good place to have a low key night. Beds all had own curtain and small cubby. Would stay here again.

• 8th Oct 2013

Dear guest, Thanks for your feedback. Hope you have a wonderful trip in China and see you in the future!^^

Defu Youth Hotel

Xi'an, China

I don't really know how to rate this hotel because when i showed up they said they were full (even though I had booked in advance) and took me to another location that did not have many of the amenities promised. As I was paying for my room a couple other guests told me not to trust the staff as they were thee to rip you off and they gave me false directions when I asked for their help. Do not stay here.

• 3rd Oct 2013