• USA, Couple, 31-40
El Clandestino, Granada, Spain
12th May 2014

I took this trip with my husband and we really enjoyed the stay. There are not many hostels with private double rooms for such a great price. The staff are helpful, the atmosphere is calm many even slightly romantic considering the beautiful terrace and view over the city. The walk to the center isn´t so long and we appreciated going back to a quiet place after a busy day out. Recommendation: Bring shower shoes! Overall, great experience and we would definitely stay here again!

St Christopher's Greenwich, London, England
8th Apr 2014

Super friendly staff and very delicious breakfast. In a room of 8 beds it was incredibly quiet even with a (really nice) sports bar downstairs.

Thanks for the awesome review Sandra! It really means a lot to us and we love happy guests! We hope we see you again in the future and thanks again for leaving a review. Kind regards, The St. Christophers Greenwich team

• USA, Couple, 31-40
Ole Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
7.4
22nd Feb 2014

It's cheap! So don't expect much more than a bed and a place to keep our non-valuable things. We stayed on the 4th floor. The room is small but comfortable because there are only 4 beds. The shower was hot and everything is noticeably clean including the sheets. Keys are floor and door specific. You don't get a personal locker. If you are looking to party this is NOT the place. The common area is very small and people are not hanging out. Better anyway to hang out in nearby parks.

Casa Babylon Backpackers, Malaga, Spain
20th Dec 2013

I was here once and I am back again because this place is perfect. It's relaxed, friendly, and run by some very awesome people who clearly love their jobs.

Madrid Motion Hostel, Madrid, Spain
25th Sep 2013

It was great. I felt like I got more from my money than I expected. The breakfast is plentiful and the bar at night is perfectly low key but fun. I highly recommend a stay here especially if you consider yourself a part of the "older" crowd. Also, go on the free walking tour; you won't be disappointed!