Newton Lodge, Auckland, New Zealand
8.0
22nd Jan 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. Reasonable price and good location being at the top of queens street. The guest here are an interesting mix of travellers and people who are staying there long term. I would happily come here again.

Frendz Resort Boracay, Boracay Island, Philippines
7.7
5th Nov 2013

Great atmosphere - very easy to meet people here if you are a solo traveller. Bare in mind that the rooms are very basic - the dorm room was pretty dirty and very hot (no air-con). Come here if you want to meet other travellers but I would recommend a hotel if your seeking comfort!

Ed House (Tripnbed Guesthouse), Seoul, South Korea
1st Nov 2013

I had a lot of fun staying here and made some great friends. Stephane who was working at the hostel was a great host!! The area is fantastic and close to all the bars, restaurants, clubs etc in the university district. I would definitely come back and hopefully next time find the place where they sell the elusive CRONUTS

Fully Hong Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
27th Oct 2013

Great hostel which I enjoyed staying at. The location is good - bit of a walk to the subway but the area is generally nice with a university up the road and lots of little cafes / restaurants/ bars close by. The single room was great -it has a underground heating and an en-suite. I was able to access Wifi in the room. Would recommend staying here.

Backpackers INSIDE, Seoul, South Korea
8.0
24th Oct 2013

I enjoyed staying at Inside Backpackers. The location is great- nice area being close to the university. Good facilities - free washing machine, free breakfast in the mornings. Easy to meet other travellers.

Candela Guest House Matsumoto, Matsumoto, Japan
22nd Oct 2013

I enjoyed staying here. The building is really interesting and has got lots of character. The lounge are is a great place to chat to the owner and meet other travellers. I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Matsumoto

Thank you for staying with us. I enjoyed chatting with you! I am glad that you like our guest house!!!

J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse, Hida Takayama, Japan
19th Oct 2013

Good value for money hostel in Takayama. Staff are great. Would recommend staying in the single/double room if you want a break from dorms as its not much more expensive.

Thank you for your honest review and feedback. We're glad to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. If you're ever in Takayama again, we'd be delighted to have you stay with us! Arigato Gozaimasu

Quality Hostel K's House Takayama, Hida Takayama, Japan
16th Oct 2013

More like a hotel than a hostel, this is a great place to stay whilst in Takayama. The common room is really comfortable and sociable….very easy to meet other travellers. The rooms are great. Place is spotless!

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you enjoyed staying here. We hope to see you again in Takayama if yo come back to Japan in the future!

Yume Nomad, Kobe, Japan
13th Oct 2013

This is a great hostel to stay at - would highly recommend it. The lady who runs the place is so nice and really helpful. She's done an amazing job renovating the place. The decor is cool and the place has a very artistic feel to it. The rooms are great with nice en-suites. Easy to get to the subway stop up the road.

Hotel Chuo, Osaka, Japan
8th Oct 2013

I really rate this place! The best value for money hostel I've stayed in. Been travelling for a long time now, staying in dorm rooms, so it was nice to get a single room for a change. The rooms are small but comfortable mats of the floor. Everything is provided from dressing gowns to slippers, razors etc etc. Theres even a mini fridge so you can stock up on booze from the shop down the road. The bathhouse is also nice to use after a day walking around the city. Subway around the corner.

IchiEnSou, Kyoto, Japan
5th Oct 2013

Great place to stay whilst in Kyoto. The staff are very friendly, the place is clean and good value for money. The only fault I can find is the lack of an upstairs male restroom but this isn't too much of a problem

26th Sep 2013

Would highly recommend staying at K's house, Tokyo. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The good points are: 1. Extremely clean 2. Easy place to meet other travellers 3. Good location - 2 minute walk to the oedo and asakusa subway lines 4. Great value for money 5. Great facilities - incl laundry, wifi, kitchen etc I will hopefully be back to stay again soon!

Thank you very much for your review! We are very happy that you rated us 100%!! You were nice guest for us too!! We are looking forward to your next stay! See you soon