The Dictionary, Shoreditch

It was overall awesome. The only downside was the lack of common space later in the evening. I know it's a party part of town but there wasn't anywhere you could go to until all hours of the night without being kicked out in the end. Slight complaint to an overall nice hostel though.

• 9th Nov 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are thinking about keeping the kitchen past 3am but we always need a bit of time to clean the party up! :)

Mango Chill

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

I reallyed it here! The owner and staff were aweosme, bed was comfy, the sheets were clean, bathroom water was hot. Breakfast was the best I've had so far through peru argentina and brazil. Dinner was a highlight... Great way to get the people in the hostel together. Location is perfect close to bus terminal for everything. Evening yoga looked amazing-wish i could have joined. Amazing hostel!

• 9th Oct 2013

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

I loved it here. The staff was awesome - even pointed out some free hikes to do nearby. There were locals painting a mural and they were friendly and awesome. Plus, when I was there, THERE WERE PUPPIES. AMAZING!

• 2nd Oct 2013