• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
8.0
3rd Nov 2013

Staff are nice but they will not tell you what you can enjoy in the hostel. For example, I find that hot drink water is provide after I check out. No one told me before, otherwise, I would enjoy it in this cold winter. Moreover, they give me a city map when I check in but they didnt told me. After I ask for a city map, they said they already gave me. I think if they can tell me what I can have, I will be much more happy and will not be confused. There is really clean, large and quiet.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T., Rothenburg, Germany
7.1
2nd Nov 2013

Breakfast is really great! Eggs, cakes,hams etc are provided. I enjoyed a full meal there. You have to get on and off the sheet by yourself. The bedroom cannot be locked if you are inside and the people outside can lock the door. It is very odd. The opening time of reception is only 2pm-8pm so time control of your trip here is less flexible. Bathroom are big and clean.