Frendz Resort Boracay

Boracay Island, Philippines

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

I loved my stay here! The Hostel walking tour with Michelle was brilliant! The atmosphere is superb and the staff are fantastic. I will definitely be returning, in fact I've already booked my next stay!

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

In 8 months of travelling this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I'd highly recommend it. Super clean and pods are really spacious giving you that much wanted privacy when you feel like it!

Lemon House

Padang Bai, Indonesia

In Da Lodge

Ubud, Indonesia

Lovely staff and surroundings unfortunately the dirty bathroom let this place down.

M Hostel

Travellers Oasis

Cairns, Australia

Cape Byron YHA

Byron Bay, Australia

Some excellent staff who were really helpful! Rubbish WiFi! Need more showers as too often I had to wait as only 3 per floor. Kitchen needed cleaning more often. Lockers would be helpful.

Haka Lodge

Christchurch, New Zealand

La Dolce Vita Bolivia

Sucre, Bolivia

I had a wonderful stay here and would highly recommend it. The owners were really helpful and gave us lots of information of local places to visit and good restaurants to eat at. The room was spacious and clean.

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Iguazu Falls Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Sampa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel for meeting people. Lots of activities offered and the staff are really helpful.

Thanks for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you like our social atmosphere and that you got to meet some nice people. We are also glad to hear you like the activities we offer and that you found the staff helpful. Best regards! CabanaCopa staff