• England, All Female Group, 25-30
22nd Nov 2013

Really beautiful from the outside. I was slightly disappointed when I saw the room though. The bunk beds didn't have curtains, basically just beds and a cabinet in there. Was sufficient for a nights sleep though. Lucky an extra heater was put in otherwise it would've been freezing as the windows aren't double glazed. Sheets looked clean but there were what looked like cigarette burns on them. showers and toilets were clean. Showers didn't get that hot and 30 second timer was infuriating.

• England, Female, 25-30
USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
7.7
16th Oct 2013

Outdoor area was great! I was travelling alone and met loads of people just by being sat outside. Some staff were friendlier than others. Really annoying the way the kitchen closes in the middle of the day but I guess they have to clean it at some stage.

• England, Female, 25-30
USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
14th Oct 2013

Great place to meet people. The hostel led activities were much better than I expected. Really enjoyed the walking tour although I almost got left behind at Coit Tower!!