THIS HOSTEL IS AWESOME!! I don't know why it doesn't have a higher rating. The room was clean and the bathroom was clean. We booked a mixed 10-person room and got upgraded to a private. The staff was super friendly and welcoming. The location is not that bad, 7 metro stops in Paris WIZ by and we never had to wait long for a metro… can get anywhere within a half-hour. Breakfast was good; the lady was actually nice to me and put a croissant on my plate when she brought out extras. STAY AT ARTY! :)

• 22nd Nov 2013

Thanks for this cute feedback. We hope you had a good stay !! We tried to provide you the best customers service. Hope to see you again. Safe travel

Keystone House Kings Cross

For the amount of money you pay, a lot more should be included: The fact that you have to buy a lock to use the locker and pay money to use the computer super quick for 5 min is ridiculous. Also, a 5 lb towel rental is very expensive, as most hostels only require 1 or 2 euros. Free wifi only in the common room (and if you want to have wifi in your room you need to pay extra). Hostel was clean, bathrooms were clean, and bed was super comfortable. Breakfast average. A lot of hidden fees though.

Hi Sylvia Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As the hostel is relatively new we are always trying to find ways to improve our facilities. It is always good to get feedback from our guests so we know the exact areas that need to be improved. We will gladly take all your comments on board and try and see if we can improve these area's in the future. I do hope you will stay with us again. All the best Orla