13th Sep 2015

房间有点小但很干净整洁,卫生间和淋浴房独立分开非常好。公共厨房也稍微小了点,一到饭点略显拥挤。位置不是特别市中心,离最近的地铁站也要步行十分钟。总的来说性价比不错,适合背包客穷游族。

Palazzo Buonaccorsi, San Gimignano, Italy
2nd Oct 2013

It was the most comfotable night of my whole trip in Italy. The property was built in an acient time with over 700 years history. Well decorated, big room, free wifi, ensuit bathroom...everything is just perfect at this level of price! And the owner was really friendly to me, she told me all the info I wanted and also showed me a map for guidence. Definitely I would stay here if I come to visit S.Gimignano again.

Corniglia Dream Rooms, Cinque Terre, Italy
8.0
29th Sep 2013

Amazing sunset seeing at the terrace! The basic room is clean but not an ensuite bathroom, which is on the ground floor. Maybe the deluxe room has an ensuite one. Do pack lightly if you would like to stay at Corniglia, very quiet and less tourist among the 5 terre.