Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

• 5th Jan 2014

I spend only one night at this hostel and it was really pleasant! It was much cleaner than I expected for a hostel in front of the beach. The breakfast was really good also!

• 4th Jan 2014

Georghof Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good beds, nice bedrooms, kinda close from the city center. For the price is OK, but there was only one shower working for the whole hostel.

Nice hostel to stay the night, not much to do though. Very close to Victoria Station and is in a walking distance from points of interest like Westminster.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Nice hostel to stay the night, not much to do though. Close to the Victoria Train Station and is in a walking distance from points of interest like Westminster.

Considering that there is no such thing as Westminster near us, and that there is an absolutely brilliant variety of things to do in Manchester....I'm going to assume this review does not belong to us ;)

Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

This hostel have no organization what so ever! They have no clue who is coming and can't book you properly. I was changed to another room twice because "hostelworld bookers" arrived.