• Turkey, All Male Group, 25-30
Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
8th Jul 2014

Hostel's location is amazing, just a few minutes to Piccadily Gardens, Town Hall and museums by walk. Staff is very friendly and very helpful. Garden and Lounge are relaxing and creating a chance to meet people.

Isn't it just?! There's loads to do in Manchester and you don't need to spend a dime getting there (or even when you actually get there, for that matter)! We've seen so many people make lifelong friends in the comfort of our common areas and hope for it to happen FOREVERMORE :)

• Turkey, All Male Group, 25-30
Safestay York, York, England
6th Jul 2014

Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff and delicous croissants in breakfast :) Thanks a lot to Luigi and Imran and the others for everything. Only drawback of hostel was Wi-Fi connection. But it's not a big deal.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
Hans Brinker Budget Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
11th Apr 2014

This was one of the worst hostel I have ever stayed but as I stayed in another hostel in Amsterdam before, I would say that it is hard to find a good one in Amsterdam. I chose this hostel because it was relatively cheap. However, I was expecting better facilities in room. Especially bathroom was really small and hard to use. It was not clean as well. Staff looked little bit cold when I first checked in but they tried to answer all of my questions. Staff was the best point in that hostel.

Hi, Thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay! We are one of the cheapest hostels in the center of Amsterdam, but we are basic. All our rooms get cleaned every day, but if you share a room with other guests they can get the place messy afters cleaning. Greetings, Hans Brinker