Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

I went for two days, stayed for six. This is almost entirely to do with how wonderful the staff at the hostel were during my stay. Clean, safe, easy. Maybe the best hostel stay of my last three months on the road.

• 11th Nov 2013

Hayarkon 48 Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

All round good experience though I was only there for a short evening and flew out in the morning. Solid location and the staff kept their cool dealing with a supremely argumentative woman as I was checking in.

• 7th Nov 2013

Thank you for your review and comments, it's very nice to hear good things from a first and short impression (first impression is very important!). We do hope you'll be back again and for a longer time, in order to experience the full hostel life!

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

Had a good experience here, good folks.

• 5th Nov 2013

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

All round great experience. Superb location if you only have a short time in Istanbul but keep in mind you're in the pricey end of town with the luxuries that affords you. Well deserved rating.

• 17th Oct 2013

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

Very glad to have stayed here. Excellent mix of folks, lovely staff who really made the most of my time here. Super comfortable beds. Bathroom facilities outside so in the Autumn it was a little chilly but overall, an excellent hostel.

• 8th Oct 2013

Dream Story Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

The vibe was a bit strange my first day but the girl working this shift was fired and after that, the staff were an absolute delight. I'd stay again any time.

• 28th Sep 2013

Looking forward to see you next time! Promise delight staff and atmosphere!:)