This is hands down my favorite hostel I've stayed at. The bathrooms were clean, the rooms were nice (I stayed in an 8 bed female dorm) and I really liked that each bed had two outlets, a light and curtains. The breakfast was good and the staff was really friendly. There's a bar right next to the hostel which seemed pretty fun although I was way too tired to even bother going in there. My only issue was finding the hostel. The directions on the hostel's website were not helpful.

• 16th Nov 2013

Wow! Thanks for your extremely kind words, we're very happy to read a review like this. It's great to see that you found everything to be to a very high standard, from the cleanliness to all the staff. We'll definitely be improving the directions. Thank you again for your wonderful words. St Christopher's Inn GDN .

Arty Paris

Paris, France

It was a decent hostel. I felt pretty safe and the facilities and everything were very clean. The staff at the desk were extremely hospitable and friendly. The only thing I disliked about it was the fact that the wifi was really spotty and slow which wasn't such a big deal, just a little annoying.

We are glade to here you about the facilities we provided you and about the staff. For the wifi access, sometimes you have to log-out, wait a little and log-in back. With this step, you could get a faster connection. Hope to see you again at the Artyparis

Rest Up London

It was okay. I personally thought it was a bit expensive for what we paid for.

• 25th Oct 2013

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Very clean and nice atmosphere! Excellent location too. I really enjoyed my stay.