Taso Guesthouse & Hostel, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
28th Jun 2016

Guest House Taso was amazing. Taso is very nice, sociable and easy to talk to. We did a tour of Herzegovina with him and we all really enjoyed it. The guest house feels very home-y. It was really social and cozy. I would stay there again and again.

Old Town Hostel West Wing, Kotor, Montenegro
23rd Jun 2016

The hostel was really fun and social and if you're interested in going out, it's a great place to stay. The location is really convenient,

16th Nov 2013

This is hands down my favorite hostel I've stayed at. The bathrooms were clean, the rooms were nice (I stayed in an 8 bed female dorm) and I really liked that each bed had two outlets, a light and curtains. The breakfast was good and the staff was really friendly. There's a bar right next to the hostel which seemed pretty fun although I was way too tired to even bother going in there. My only issue was finding the hostel. The directions on the hostel's website were not helpful.

Wow! Thanks for your extremely kind words, we're very happy to read a review like this. It's great to see that you found everything to be to a very high standard, from the cleanliness to all the staff. We'll definitely be improving the directions. Thank you again for your wonderful words. St Christopher's Inn GDN .

• USA, Female, 18-24
8.0
15th Nov 2013

It was a decent hostel. I felt pretty safe and the facilities and everything were very clean. The staff at the desk were extremely hospitable and friendly. The only thing I disliked about it was the fact that the wifi was really spotty and slow which wasn't such a big deal, just a little annoying.

We are glade to here you about the facilities we provided you and about the staff. For the wifi access, sometimes you have to log-out, wait a little and log-in back. With this step, you could get a faster connection. Hope to see you again at the Artyparis

Rest Up London, London, England
6.3
25th Oct 2013

It was okay. I personally thought it was a bit expensive for what we paid for.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Castanea Old Town Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
4th Oct 2013

Very clean and nice atmosphere! Excellent location too. I really enjoyed my stay.