Awesome place- clean, great breakfast, they have awesome amenities like a big kitchen, laundry, tv room, postcards, backyard with sun porch, etc. I wish we stayed here longer!

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

This hostel is amazing! Everything was really clean, the best part was the staff! The redhead was SO nice, did our laundry and helped us get around town as well as showed us how to get cheap train tickets. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Kitchen was a bit crowded, but it was always stocked with clean dishes and was cleaned by the staff every day. Really awesome wifi, nice to have on the rainy days! Can't say much about Brussels, and this place was a nice reprieve.

Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I can't say enough good things about this place! Nice big room, big bathroom, awesome location outside the city center right next to public transport. The staff was excellent and really helpful, awesome kitchen and our roommates were nice too! The place is a little old, so our bathrooms upstairs weren't spotless, but this is easily overlooked because everything else was so great!

Hostel Orange

Prague, Czech Republic

The only issues we had were drunk roommates coming home and yelling at 5 in the morning.. Other than that Hostel Orange was great! Super clean, cool little kitchen, really fast wifi. And so close to everything! Thank you!

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Great staff, everyone was super nice. The location was nice being right next to the train station, but I heard a fight outside in the middle of the night once. Super clean bathrooms, clean room, and the big kitchen was awesome! Wifi was a plus as well.

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Everything was GREAT! Clean and comfortable, they let us do laundry while we were waiting to check in. Super nice staff. Breakfast was awesome, and it was great being so close to the train station. I wish we stayed longer!

Our tent was disgusting. I will say that it rained most of the time we were there, but other peoples tents were dry while ours wasn't. The floor had dirt all over it, my mattress had dried throw up on it, and my sleeping bag smelled like mildew. Whe I asked for a new sleeping bag, they said that they were all booked and to come back later that day to see if they had another one. Definitely not worth 50 euro a night. The staff was nice, pretty crazy atmosphere.