27th Apr 2015

Very nice place conveniently located near Yosemite NP. There is also plenty of stuff to do nearby, and I was pleasantly surprised to even find a sauna and Jacuzzi there (for a fee). Our check-in was great, but some of the staff lacked a bit of courtesy. There was also no staff no be seen near the spa at some point when we wanted to go in. Eventually we went in and made use of the facilities (we had paid it beforehand), realising nobody would come anytime soon.

30th Oct 2014

It was much better than expected. Even the location, which at first seemed a bit off track, ended up by being a very nice surprise. The surroundings are very nice, and the staff was overall helpful and polite. The continental breakfast was quite scarce for 4€. I would expect at least one more slice of bread, and the juice glasses were extremely small.

Khweza Bed & Breakfast, Nairobi, Kenya
8.0
8th Sep 2014

Apartments Makarska, Makarska, Croatia
6.9
18th Oct 2013

Too far away from the city centre. Noise on the streets can be heard very easily. I would try to find better.

Guesthouse Zara, Split, Croatia
8.0
16th Oct 2013

Nice stay overall, with one issue: there is a cafe/ restaurant just below the apartment where I stayed, which can be quite noisy in the mornings or evenings. Not enough to get you to call the police, but it may be a bit disruptive.

Elite Guesthouse, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
15th Oct 2013

Terrific stay, the owner is very friendly and makes everything to make you feel good. They gave us a nice plate of Bosnian food and even went to get my car to park in a safer area. The place is a bit difficult to find, so make sure you read the directions in advance.

Old Town Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
13th Oct 2013

Excellent hostel with a backpacker atmosphere, tailored to make new travel friends and with a superb location. The owner is a very nice guy and fun to talk with. A few issues don't deter me from recommending it. If I started my own hostel business, I would take this one as a model.