It was much better than expected. Even the location, which at first seemed a bit off track, ended up by being a very nice surprise. The surroundings are very nice, and the staff was overall helpful and polite. The continental breakfast was quite scarce for 4€. I would expect at least one more slice of bread, and the juice glasses were extremely small.

• 30th Oct 2014

Khweza Bed & Breakfast

Nairobi, Kenya

• 8th Sep 2014

Apartments Makarska

Makarska, Croatia

Too far away from the city centre. Noise on the streets can be heard very easily. I would try to find better.

• 18th Oct 2013

Guesthouse Zara

Split, Croatia

Nice stay overall, with one issue: there is a cafe/ restaurant just below the apartment where I stayed, which can be quite noisy in the mornings or evenings. Not enough to get you to call the police, but it may be a bit disruptive.

• 16th Oct 2013

Elite Guesthouse

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Terrific stay, the owner is very friendly and makes everything to make you feel good. They gave us a nice plate of Bosnian food and even went to get my car to park in a safer area. The place is a bit difficult to find, so make sure you read the directions in advance.

• 15th Oct 2013

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Excellent hostel with a backpacker atmosphere, tailored to make new travel friends and with a superb location. The owner is a very nice guy and fun to talk with. A few issues don't deter me from recommending it. If I started my own hostel business, I would take this one as a model.

• 13th Oct 2013