Reviews: vincentrsst9237

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Hotel Des Arts Aix

Aix-en-Provence, France

I was looking for a cheap (but valuable) and well-located place to stay. Hotel des Arts fullfills both of these criteria. It is right at the doors of the old city centre. It is also quite easy to park your car. Otherwise, rooms are small, but clean and well-furnished. Staff is not that friendly but keen to help though. When knowing how expensive is Aix en Provence, it seems to me that Hotel des Arts is quite a good deal.

Very beautiful 150-year old Shanghai building. The hostel is HUGE (lot of rooms and dorms). Facilities are nice (especially a very beautiful bar). I had a twin bedroom (private bathroom), which was very cosy. Staff is keen to help. Location is okay (5 minutes walking from the closest subway station). U can also easily reach sights like People's Square or The Bund by feet. Soho People's Square Youth Hostel is very valuable for money, I recommend it !

Yume Nomad

Kobe, Japan

There are only 4 hostels in Kobé. I don't know about the others, but I STRONGLY advise u to have a look at this one. 5 minutes from subway station. The place is beautiful, tastefully decorated. Dorms are nice, with private bathrooms. There is a kitchen, a Japanese living-room, a nice terrace and a café. From 3 pm to 10 pm, there is a coffee-master (very passionated guy, u'll enjoy talking with him), who'll prepare u nice coffee beverages. Atmosphere here is very cosy and relaxing. Enjoyable !

Very nice and valuable (compared to Tokyo's prices) hostel for budget travelers. At the heart of the Asakusa area, you can explore this very traditional Japanese area easily. Subway station is 5 minutes walking from the hostel (quite convenient). Dorms are okay. Bathrooms are big and clean. You can make your own food, wash your clothes (pretty nice if you've been traveling for a while). There is also a cute terrace on the roof. The atmosphere was a bit quiet though..

We highly appreciate your stay and friendly reiview. It's very good to know that you are basically satisfied with our facility. Regarding atmosphere, we intentionally offer quiet condition and hope the customers can relax. We apprecitate your precious comment though. We are looking forward to welcoming you again!

I just spent one night there cos I wanted to experience a "capsule" hotel. Well, it was quite fun to sleep in one of these very tiny "boxes". U can't close the capsule (there's just a blind) but there are little lockers. The bathroom is kinda onsen (japanese baths). I did not know about that, so I was surprised to have my shower in the middle of other people, though I don't mind. Capsules are not very convenient for backpackers (too tiny for ur backpack an urself) but it is clean and safe.

Hotel Mikado

Osaka, Japan

U can sleep in a "Japanese style" room (kinda ryokan). The room are very nice (TV, AC), and they provide u with a kimono, towels and some other little things (soap, toothbrush...). The hotel is perfectly located (2 min from subway station), just left to an arcade street full of little restaurants and shops. I was in Osaka around NYE and almost all the hostels were full. I was very happy to find vacancy in the hotel Mikado for its location and its value for money (compared to Japanese prices).

Walkers' Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Very nice hostel, close to the subway station. Not far from the Taipei 101 tower. Free breakfast in the morning :) Staff was really really cool ! Very nice people and great atmosphere. I had a very nice time in this hostel. I strongly recommend it !

Formosa Backpackers Hostel

Hualien, Taiwan

Very cosy hostel in downtown Hualien. My friend and I spent one night there to see the Taroko Gorges and the Pacific Coast. It is a pretty nice destination, easily reachable from Taipei. The staff was very friendly and keen to give us travel tips. We also were upgraded to a two-people bedroom whereas we booked a 4-people dorm. I strongly recommend that place !

I spent Christmas Eve there. I had a blast ! Anyway, great hostel with a nice atmosphere. Location is perfect to visit northern Taipei. But as the hostel is very close to the subway, u can easily reach various places in the city. Close to the hostel, u'll also a night market full of good places to eat. The girl from the staff was very fun and helpful. She helped us to book train tickets and give us advise for our next destinations in the island. Go there ! :)

My friends and I spent one night at "This Old Place International Youth Hostel". We had a three people bedroom, which was very big and clean. Staff is very helpful in case you need information. In this hostel, you'll find a beautiful rooftop with an amazing view of Guilin karstic landscape.We really loved the atmosphere... It is moreover well-located. Pretty close to the night market. 2 mn walking from the bus that drives you either to the coach terminal or the railway station.

Dear, Thank you for your reviews! We’re so happy that you enjoyed your stay in This Old Place.We are always committed to giving our guests the most comfortable experience.Have a nice day!

HongKong City Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

iI u're traveling on a budget, for sure u'll book a room within Chunking Mansion and maybe HongKong City Guesthouse. The only good point is the location (Nathan Road). We booked a 3-ppl bedroom and we got a two "queen" beds bedroom. I've never seen such a tiny room. When we told the owner it was not what we expected he answered "Try to manage". When we checked out, we waited 10 minutes for the guy to wake up and he had no change to give us back our deposit...

My friend and I stayed in a double-room (big and clean) in this very pleasant hostel, well-decorated with good facilities (bar, wifi, books...). The staff is very helpful and speaks good English. If you're heading to Viet Nam, they can help you get the visa. Close to the hostel, you'll find a food-market where you can have some delicious traditional food! Bus n°45 stops right outside the hostel and goes to the coach terminal through the city-center. I definitely recommend this hostel !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us,it is really nice of you to make it so detailed:)We just try our best to make everyone have a relaxable environment after a long trip.hope to see u again!