Location: England, Age: 21

Geneva Hostel

Geneva, Switzerland

Impressive, modern hostel in a great location. I appreciated the unlimited travel card during my busy day in Geneva. There for one night and didn't sleep a wink thanks to a horrendous snorer in my room and feeling ill in the night, so sadly wasn't up to the pleasant-looking breakfast the next morning. However, that's not the hostel's fault, and I only wish I could have stayed longer in order to have properly enjoyed what is by all accounts a fantastic place! Highly recommended.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Fantastically helpful and efficient staff who do a mean breakfast - highly recommended if the sun's out and you can have it on the terrace which offers unparalleled views over the town! Hostel is perfectly located and easy to find in the medina, thanks to the signs and the directions given here. Hope to come back some day to Chefchaouen and to this wonderful place.

• 5th Apr 2014

Thanks for the compliments you were a lovely group!

Friendliest staff made us feel right at home straightaway and even gave us a lift to Asilah. Beautiful building with a fantastic terrace in a great location. Couldn't recommend The Melting Pot enough.

• 3rd Apr 2014