Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Can't fault hostel on anything! Everything was great ! Your right in the city centre walking distance to everything. The showers are always warm and great. The staff are really friendly, would stay here again for sure.

Villa Micika

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The shower was unbeleivably dirty hair in the drain always blocking up and heaps of scum ! Hadn't been cleaned in the 4 nights I stayed! About 3km from old town but it's a lovely walk !

This is more a campsite than a hostel but still my stay here was amazing you are at least a good 30 min from anything in Rome worth seeing but still catching the train isn't so bad! Great staff always willing to help and everything was very clean and tidy great value for money !

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

Best spot 5 minute walk from the party area supermarket baseball stadium! Very clean facilities ! Great kitchen ! The only thing I can say bad about lucky D's is the wifi is always in and out not the best! Besides that everything is great !

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Great location ! Right on the boulevard if you want to be in Hollywood this is the place to be ! Good atmosphere when I was there had a lot of good people ! I've stayed in heaps of hostels and it was pretty clean and tidy overall ! :)

Retro Youth Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Great place, staff very helpful :) Brashov such a great place!

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Wouldn't stay anywhere else, best hostel I have stayed at throughout Europe ! The staff best people so so helpful Marius the owner is the best bloke will do anything to help out ! Great shower hot water doesn't run out! Comfy beds I could go on all day! Stayed 8 nights didn't want to leave ! When I come back no 1 choice Love you all :) Jon Pintilie !

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Best location, like you will not beat this location! I was there for 3 nights and enjoyed my stay :) Internet wasn't the greatest but that is the only bad point I can give this place!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great place really liked it her I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm and it was great. Showers are clean good mess. Best wifi I have had in a hostel you have to go in lounge area but no worries watching videos downloading stuff 100% would stay again. :)

Great place.. Staff was excellent great staff kris and Sarah there amazing. Location was a little bit out from Eiffel Tower and main attractions maybe half an hour, But your close to train station so that's a bonus. Great atmosphere a well organized hostel

Good hostel, are is a little bit out very clean though good wifi :)