Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

Best spot 5 minute walk from the party area supermarket baseball stadium! Very clean facilities ! Great kitchen ! The only thing I can say bad about lucky D's is the wifi is always in and out not the best! Besides that everything is great !

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Great location ! Right on the boulevard if you want to be in Hollywood this is the place to be ! Good atmosphere when I was there had a lot of good people ! I've stayed in heaps of hostels and it was pretty clean and tidy overall ! :)

Retro Youth Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Great place, staff very helpful :) Brashov such a great place!

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Wouldn't stay anywhere else, best hostel I have stayed at throughout Europe ! The staff best people so so helpful Marius the owner is the best bloke will do anything to help out ! Great shower hot water doesn't run out! Comfy beds I could go on all day! Stayed 8 nights didn't want to leave ! When I come back no 1 choice Love you all :) Jon Pintilie !

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Best location, like you will not beat this location! I was there for 3 nights and enjoyed my stay :) Internet wasn't the greatest but that is the only bad point I can give this place!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great place really liked it her I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm and it was great. Showers are clean good mess. Best wifi I have had in a hostel you have to go in lounge area but no worries watching videos downloading stuff 100% would stay again. :)

Great place.. Staff was excellent great staff kris and Sarah there amazing. Location was a little bit out from Eiffel Tower and main attractions maybe half an hour, But your close to train station so that's a bonus. Great atmosphere a well organized hostel

Good hostel, are is a little bit out very clean though good wifi :)