Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The staff was unbelievably helpful and friendly! Castle Rock also had the best kitchen of any hostel I've stayed in. Overall a great place to stay :)

Hi there, thanks so much for the comment, we appreciate it! We try our best to be super super helpful and friendly! Glad you enjoyed the kitchen and cooked up a feast! See you next time :-)

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The only improvement I could see is if there were lockers in the rooms. Aside from that small thing, this hostel was awesome and I had a fantastic time!

Backpackers House Venice

Venice, Italy

The hostel seemed ok at first glance. The staff was pretty nice. But, there was no Internet in the rooms or even in the building my room was in which was pretty inconvenient. However, the WORST was that I woke up after the first night with bites everywhere!! A huge one on my leg became about two inches big, red, and swollen. The linens were not clean and I have no idea what all I was bitten by I spent a fortune after I left on medicine for the bites and washing everything I own.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

This place was so much fun! The social atmosphere is unbeatable and it's super close to everything you need. Not to mention that the food and drinks in the bar are a fantastic value!!