• India, Male, 25-30
St Christopher's Village, London, England
27th Oct 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here, dint had any probs finding the place and found that all sight seeing places are easy to access from here. I liked the cleanliness, hygiene and security maintained there. I would like to advice them to advance there check in time to abt 12 as 2 pm is quiet late. And yes, please also improve the shower condition, the push knob, though useful for water saving, aint good as i got a gush of cold water everytime i pushed the knob.

Hi there Thankyou for the feedback, we appreciate it. Unfortunately housekeeping have a busy time in between check out and in times so the hostel is ready for our new arrivals. We do offer an early check in - information online at time of booking. We are in discussions to upgrade our facilities so hopefully we should start our refurb program in the near future Happy travels The team at St Christopher's Village

• India, Male, 25-30
Blue Sky Hostel, Glasgow, Scotland
12th Oct 2013

condition of restrooms are really bad, never felt like taking a shower, mobile reception is really bad. I had a two weeks stay there, after the first week, i asked them about changing the reservation of next week to different room, and they simply cancelled my reservation and gave me a new one without my concern which cost me 35 pounds with no one ready to take the blame. every1 blaming on other. I stayed in other hostel after leaving this one and found them really amazing as compared to this.