Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel was very nice and offered a lot of fun activities/specials for it's guests! The only downsides are that the Wi-Fi is only available on the first floor and the common areas, and the breakfast is good, but it's only bread and cereal; not much of a selection. Nonetheless, it was a great place to stay! :)

• 13th Oct 2013

Antico Capon

Venice, Italy

It was a very small, quiet, pleasant place to stay. Venice is a beautiful place that requires a lot of walking, so it is about a 20 min walk to the hostel, but the staff there is very welcoming and funny. I loved staying there and enjoyed my trip in Venice even more because of it.

• 8th Oct 2013

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

The camping grounds were very cold, the Wi-Fi is only available by the reception area, and the café didn't have much of a selection of food. A lot of people I saw were only there for a day, just as I was, and then they left. It's not the idea place to stay when visiting Venice, but it is the cheapest.

• 7th Oct 2013

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

This hostel was the greatest place I stayed in during my trip around Europe! It is located at the center of Sevilla, has an amazing staff, great deals, and a pleasing atmosphere. If I ever go back to Sevilla, I will definitely stay here again! :)

• 30th Sep 2013