Hostel Feldkirch

Feldkirch, Austria

I stayed for 3 days to detox after a week of going hard in Dublin and this was the perfect place. The towns very sleepy and pristine and the hostel itself was fairly quiet except it seemed to be pretty full (aside from my dorm) and possible to meet other travelers. Though there is only one plug to charge your phone in the 10 bed dorms, I pretty much had the 10 beds to my self with one night having 3 people.

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

Only stayed for one night but really appreciated the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. I also found the set ups of the room really great, it allowed me to dig through my bags and freshen up without waking people up. Showers were spotless and another plus was the breakfast was probably one of the best I've ever had in a hostel. Well worth it.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Pretty good location, just north of all the main attractions and near O'Connell's and a bus stop to get to and from the airport easily. That said, it is in a slightly dodgy area, saw some one get mugged on my way to the hostel the first night. Also there is NO HOT WATER at all, enjoy your freezing showers. Also, I don't want to have to sign in on facebook at the hostel every time I want to use the wifi.