Rest Up London

Huge hostel so if you're looking for something quiet and cozy, this is not it. The common area isn't big enough for the amount of people staying there. Internet didn't reach my room (first floor), I think it was really only available in the common area. The linens and blanket were very clean. Very close to restaurants, convenience stores and small supermarkets. People of ALL ages stayed here.

Hostel HOMEr

Prague, Czech Republic

Awesome location and I felt very safe walking back to hostel even late at night by myself. I liked that there are private bathrooms -- even though you were in a dorm room with so many people, you could have some privacy while showering and using the facilities. Clean and lockers were available. Full kitchen, open common area (but no tv), fast Internet. I would definitely stay here again.

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Loved staying at this hostel...it is cozy and in a good location. A quick walk to the main square and train station. The staff are nice -- Ania was especially friendly and helpful. There's a nice little common area. I would absolutely stay here again.