Legends

Rome, Italy

It's an average hostel. I found a few problems. First one: although the bathroom was clean (and it really was) it smelled. It seemed there was a problem with the pipes or sth. Second one: everything is in different buildings/floors. The kitchen was on a different building, breakfast was on a different place too (pretty poor breakfast) and the common room was on a different floor and it was very little. If you can overlook those details, the beds are confy and rooms and staff are nice.

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

It's a pretty good hostel. It didn't have much atmosphere but it could be because there was no people as I went in low season. Probably during the summer the atmosphere was really cool. Beds are ok, the place is clean and the staff is really helpful. It's a little far from the center but you can walk for around 20 minutes or take a bus there (walking is the best option, you get to know parts of Florence people don't usually get to know). It's really close to Campo di Marte station too.

Good hostel. Place is clean and nice and it's close to the station. I only stayed there for one night and it's pretty good for thar matter. Staff is nice too.

Albergo Argentina

Genoa, Italy

This is a good place to stay, honestly. It's clean, the rooms are really nice and the owners make you feel like you are home. It's not a hostel, clearly, so it doesn't have that much of an travelling atmosphere but the place is worth the money. They are really close to the train station and you can basically walk 20 minutes to go to the center if you like it. I definitely enjoyed my stay here and I would go back if I could.

Reiter Hotel

Venice, Italy

Not a good place to stay more than 1 or 2 days. It was rather dirty, the sheets were itchy, it was pretty dark even when light was on. The bathroom really really smelled and you couldn't keep the door open because of that. Staff didn't spoke that much english. I wouldn't recommend it for a long stay. If you can cope with that for a few days then it's sort of ok. Except is in Lido, which is nice, but I think you could go to better places for the same amount of money.

Hostel Alex30

Stuttgart, Germany

I only stayed one night in the hostel so I don't have much info except that I stayed at the room for females and the beds were not cleaned up before the previous person did the check out. The room is regular but as I just stayed one night I didn't care that much, The staff was friendly and there's a good hostel atmosphere.

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've been. The spanish girl in the reception is really nice, the rooms are really big and comfy, you have enough place for your stuff, kitchen and bathroom were really good and clean. it's not far from the old part of the city and if you enjoy walking you can totally do it but if you don't, you can just take the subway that's one block away. Totally recommend this hostel, I would come back in any moment.

Hostel Mondpalast

Dresden, Germany

Good hostel, stayed there for one night only, though. Bathroom could be better but it's enough, beds are good. Location is a little far from the main place but you can either walk from 20 minutes or take the underground that's also a bit far from the hostel. Staff is really friendly, the girl from the reception told me all the places I could visit in just one day and was really helpfull.

Pretty good hostel, stayed there a few nights. Wifi is not available in the rooms or it gets there but it's really bad and they don't have enough plugs for all of us in the room. Beds are nice and so are the bathrooms, really clean. There's lockers to put your stuff in. Staff is friendly and breakfast is really good. In conclusion, good hostel and I would come back.

Main Station Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It's a really good hostel, it's a bit far from the center but if you take the underground you get there with no problems. It's really close to the station. It doesn't have much of the party atmosphere but it really didn't mind to me. I still was able to meet a few people and make a friend. Doorms are clean, comfy and bathroom is really nice. Good hostel to stay in for a few days.

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I didn't quite like this hostel. I thought it was pretty dirty and too small. Location is good if you like walking and they also rent bikes if you like one. Room is too small and you barely have room for your stuff. The only thing that I actually liked is that wifi worked pretty good in the room. I've stayed in better hostels for the same price, I wouldn't go back.

If you are looking for a nice place to stay, this hostel is the place. Beds have curtain that divides from other people and their own lamp so one can read until late. The place is huge and beautiful decorated. Looks more like a hotel, honestly. The only bad thing I found here is that it's often crowded with children in school trips. And kids are usually loud and dirty and don't follow hostel's tacit (and some not that tacit) rules. So, good place to stay unless you can't stand those things.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

This was a really great hostel. I stayed in the four people dorm, it was clean, everything was pretty good except for the private shower. I found it a little bit disturbing that the shower didn't have a door dividing it from the room, only a curtain. But everything else was really good, the girl at the reception is really kind and she explains what you should see in the city as soon as you get there. It's sort of far from the center but Brugge is really small so you enjoy the walk.