Other Side Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

At first appeared a bit run down and grotty but is so cheap I didn't care! Plus staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Brian the owner who took us into Lapa and even after I left the hostel, was still offering to help me via emails. Perfect place for backpackers wanting to see rio city centre for a few nights.

Hostel Campo Grande

Campo Grande, Brazil

• 22nd Oct 2013

Pousada Garça Branca

Bonito, Brazil

A lovely hostel run by a lovely couple. Felt like I was staying at a friends house! My 'excellent' rating for atmosphere is because I was after a relaxed few days in the pleasant town of Bonito and this hostel fit perfect with this.

• 19th Oct 2013

Thanks so much, we enjoyed having you with us and we´re glad you had a good time here!

Loro Loco Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Breakfast options were very impressive. Nice sized hostel, small enough to be personal, but enough guests for good atmosphere. Staff all very helpful and friendly.

• 15th Oct 2013

Very homely place. At first felt like I was at my nans! But the family were extremely friendly and helpful. The personal feel was a benefit. Very quiet hostel, only few guests when I was there, outside seemed a bit rough at first but I had no problems and for the price would definitely reccommend.

Great atmosphere. Good fun in the evenings at the bar with live music and friendly staff. Highly recommend