Location USA, Gender Male, Age 22

9th Jun 2015

I walked in expecting nothing and came out with a whole lot of something! It was the best time I had in España! From the time I walked in the door, to the time I left I was very pleased with everything. The staff were amazing. The staff asked Spanish or English and I told them Spanish! I was explained everything and then showered to my room! Later, I found out I had roommates and it was great getting to know them. Some great guys from England. Muchas gracias! Me voy otro día en el futuro!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
7.7
31st May 2015

It was great staying in Paris again! This time it was even better than the first. The staff were very helpful for finding places to eat and letting us know that we are close to both train stations. The showers are not amazing, but get the job down. They have a text system in place to make sure that the bathrooms are in great condition so utilize the number if they still have it. They were undergoing some renovations, but I didn't care because everything was nice in side.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
Generator Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
28th May 2015

Impresive! I walked in and was like wow, this place is really nice! The staff greeted me in Spanish! It was a pleasure staying there. I told them that my friend was arriving late and they were completely fine with that. I met some awesome friends in the hostel within minutes of me walking through the doors. It felt very cozy there! Muchas gracias por todo!

Makuto Backpackers Hostel, Granada, Spain
26th May 2015

Wow! It was one of my best experience in a hostel in a long time. I couldn't believe that I was very close to everything. When I walked in I was greeted in Spanish and asked if I wanted to speak Spanish or English. I choose Spanish. It was easier sent my mindset. The staff were amazing. I felt like I was at home there. The people were amazing too! Thanks for having me and I would recommend this hostel. Muchas gracias por todo los trabajadores en Makuto! Fue un gran placer para quedarme allá!

Astor Queensway, London, England
29th Nov 2013

I thought it was great. The people there were very warm and open and I like that a lot.

Spire Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
21st Nov 2013

I had an amazing time there. There were so many nice people that wanted to hang out with you and the environment was very open. If you like a family oriented environment this is the environment for you.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7.7
1st Oct 2013

It was great. The staff were super helpful and they spoke many different languages also. I enjoyed the hostel. My friend and I enjoyed talking with others that were traveling around and just stopping in Paris like we were doing.