• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina
27th Oct 2013

I really enjoyed my time in Hostel Suites Florida! I stayed in a private room and a female dorm and both were very comfortable and clean. I really liked that all the rooms have ensuite bathrooms as well. The location is perfect because it's so central and literally steps to a Subte (metro) station. The employees at the hostel were all incredible. They went out of their way to make me feel welcome and have the best experience possible in both the hostel and Buenos Aires.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Samba Green Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9th Oct 2013

I stayed in Samba Green Hostel for about two weeks when I was in Rio and I had a blast! The location was ideal for walking to the beaches and also the neighborhood is very safe. I am traveling by myself and the atmosphere at Samba Green is excellent for making friends. The owner Carlos is extremely nice and goes out of his way to make sure each of his guests has an awesome time at at Samba Green and in Rio in general!